Monday, April 28, 2008

Step Brothers



Step Brothers
starring Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. The film will be released July 25, 2008.

Oh, Will Ferrell...What am I going to do with you? You are constantly making all these movies where you act completely ridiculous. Haven't you got it that the audience is getting tired of it? Since Talladega Nights, you career has been on the steady decline. Is this going to save you? Do you have enough faith in Dewey Cox to rescue your career? I like to believe everything will be wonderful, but I am scared. Where is did my favorite SNL alum go? Or the genious behind Elf?



Anyway, this story is about two grown men who still live with their single parents. Well, those two parents get married, so the grown boys are no longer the only child. First they hate each other, then they love each other, and then they hate each other, etc., etc. So basically all the laughs will come when these grown men act like little children, i.e. sleeping in bunk beds, jumping on a trampolin, you should get the picture by now!



Now I know I have been pretty harsh about this film, but Ferrell is going to have to do something amazing to make up to me all the awful movies I have set through believing in him! I will admit Walk Hard was a lot funnier than I expected, but I am on the fence about this. I would hate to think about what would happen if Ferrell lets me down again...

No comments: