Saturday, February 23, 2008

Street Kings



Imdb.com's question of the day lead me to Forest Whitaker's page. On the page I was connected to this AMAZING trailer!

Street Kings starring Keanu Reeves, Hugh Laurie, Chris Evans, Common and Forest Whitaker. The release date is set at April 11.

I first got an American Gangster vibe from this trailer. But that is not a bad thing! I loved that movie, and feel that I will love this movie. By the look of the trailer, it looks like the cops are the bad men in this film.

It is nice to see Reeves' return. The past few years/critics haven't been to kind to him. His last box office success was the third installment of the Matrix. This movie should help return him to his "Neo" money.

And, to one of my favorite performers out there, Common: Why do you always have to be the bad guy? You are an amazing talent individual. I loved you in Smokin' Aces and American Gangster, and I know I will end up loving you in Wanted. I would just want to see a performance by the man that can write a song as beautiful and respectful as "The Light!" Is that so much to ask from you?

No comments: