Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Bank Job



As I was doing my research for this blog by seeing the movie Vantage Point (which is an AMAZING movie by the way!), I came across this gem of a trailer!

THE BANK JOB starring Jason Statham of Transporter fame has a scheduled release date of March 7.

This movie is based on a real bank robbery. It's one part Ocean's 11, one part Italian Job, with a pinch of British humor!

I love this trailer because it gives a lot of information away, but it throws a curveball when a character suggests there are other reasons for breaking into the vault!

PREDICTIONS:
The people are going to get caught. Since it is based on a true story, the trailer would have said "based on one of the greatest mysteries...," but it didn't and just said true story. So with that, we can do some research and find the ending, but I don't want to ruin the movie for myself and my readers, so I will just wait for the movie!

I have always preferred watching the movie than reading the book!

No comments: